Nano 40W Pod Mod Kit by VapeCige is a powerhouse of vaping. A super performance is what you should expect out of this unit. It’s designed for vapers with a vapers mentality. With 40 watts of pure power you’ll not find another device with this kind of kick and we mean kick. As in mule kick of vaping.
The unit automatically registers your coil of choice and reaches that maximum wattage on it’s own. The wattage decreases as the battery capacity lowers closer to being depleted. You’ll have indications based on led light color and can read further in the specifications for the break down. The same rules apply for the 1.0 ohm coils with the exception being that it starts at 30 watts rather than 40 watts. Grab your desired salt nic vape juice and get to vaping because the experience is exceptional.
Nano 40W Pod Mod Kit Parameters:
- Depth 37mm (1.46 inch)
- Height 92mm (3.62 inch)
- Width 14.5mm (0.57 inch)
- Weight 60g (2.12oz)
- Shipping Type Built-in Battery
- Case material: Zinc alloy + resin
- Power: built-in 950 mAh
- Cartridge capacity: 2ml
- Evaporator resistance: 0.25 / 0.5 / 1.0ohm
- Output power: 30 / 40W
- Operating mode: POWER
- Protection: low / high resistance, overheating, short circuit, overcharge / overdischarge
- Connector type: magnetic
- Click one time the adjustment button to change the watt
- The red led is high watt, blue led is middle watt, white led is low watt
- If you selecte to use the 0.25ohm coil the output is 40 watts.
- The instant output of the unit hits 40 watts when the battery is fully charged.
- If the light turns red the wattage is 15 watts.
- When the light turns blue you are now vaping at 13 watts
- Finally under white you are close to exhausting your battery and vaping at 11 watts
- Green Led >70%
- Blue Led 30%~70%
- Red Led <30%
- Nano Mod
- Replaceable Cartridge (preinstalled)
- Two Replaceable Evaporators 0.5ohm (one preinstalled)
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Warranty Card