HRB Turbo Dry Herb Vaporizer
HoneyStick is pleased to offer the herb vaporizer that will turbo-charge your own sessions called the HRB Turbo. Many pocket vaporizer brands have an extremely large specs in’s because of their unit’s double or triple the cost of this HRB TURBO herb vaporizer, however the HoneyStick group is dedicated to bringing you the exact same or better functionality and texture, at a price that you can really have some residual cash to fill it. Now although this is not a buy-in, that there were no corners when creating this dry herb vape cut. From an aluminum frame with genuine rubberized when held trimming providing quality and the grip cries performance and luxury. Switch it on and it vibrates to allow you to know it’s about to rumble also to attain your level, vibrates.
Choose from 3 available settings 392F, 410F or even 428F to dial up how you enjoy your vape and allow that Ceramic electricity plant supply extreme pulls which will not undermine the taste profiles of your blossom. You change over into the Glass suggestion unit to your taste or can roll with the rubber mouthpiece. This unit is ideal for on the move since it’s light to transport but sturdy enough to feel substantial. If you’re interested in finding a vaporizer which looks and plays the portion of the buck vapes on the market in a fraction of the cost, then roll up with the HRB Turbo and you won’t fail.
Check Out Our Review: HRB Turbo Dry Herb Vaporizer Review
- Width: 1 Inch Width.
- Length: 3 Inches In Length (Without Mouth Piece Attachments).
- Materials: Zinc Alloy, Metallic Buttons, Rubberized Mouth Piece.
- Durable body and design capable to handling adventures in the world.
- Material Capacity: depends on grinding / approx 1x1x1 cm
- Ceramic Heating Chamber
- Vibrating Temperature Indication
- 2 Mouthpiece Options
- 3 Temperature Settings: 392°F, 410°F, and 428°F
- 4V Output
- Micro USB Charging Port
- 90 Warranty
- Materials Used: Polished aluminum body, rubber grips, ceramic heating chamber
- 3 Amazing Color Options: Yellow, Black and Gunmetal
- For Dry Herbs NOT meant for wax/concentrates