Best Squonk Mods Of 2018 So Far
Squonks are now aplenty whereas the last few years we’ve seen only a few releases in this category, squonking has exploded in popularity and has seen almost every major player in vaping release squonk styled mod. This section will be regularly updated as new products hit the market and get reviewed by our crew. So let’s dive down and take a look at what our current favorites are and what our argument for their listing is.
I am vaping on one of these as I write this article, it is surrounded by some serious contenders but dollar for dollar none of them match this complete package. Arguably the most cost effective dual battery squonk kit ever made. Whereas the only draw back with this mod is the filling method that exposes the batteries it performs as well as intended. The GBOX is going to be a mod that will be difficult to top, virtually the only way to top this is to include a superior chip at an equal cost. If you want a more in-depth review of the GBOX 200W TC Squonk Kit chekout our review.
While not as robust as the Gbox the Hotcig Squonk RSQ 80W Box Mod still delivers a great vape at a considerably smaller size impact. A single battery mod that takes on the form factor of the traditional box mod. Backed by American Vape Mods this devices has been loved by vapers who don’t require more than 80 watts. The one drawback of this regulated mod is that it does not include an RDA which you will have to supply yourself. Accurate power output, perfect with a dead rabbit RDA and budget friendly. Let’s take a look at the specifications.
- Display: OLED screen
- Color: Silver/ Black / Blue/ Red
- Size: 79mm x 48mm x 25mm
- Battery: single 18650(not included)
- Chipset: Water proof HM Chipset by Hotcig
- Body Material: Zinc Alloy + Carbon fiber
- Vaping Mode: Bypass Mode/ Watt Mode / Temp Mode(Ti、Ni200、SS316、 TCR)
- Power Range: 1W-80W
- Temp Range: 200℉-600℉ / 100℃-315℃
- Protection: Low/High ohm Protection / Overheating Protection / Reverse Polarity Protection / Short- circuit protection & Resistance range: 0.1-3.0 ohm
- Designed by Vaping AMP(Rig Mod) and manufactured by Hotcig
- One of the most affordable and smallest regulated squonk mods
- HM 80 Watt Waterproof Chipset
- Safe Vaping Features
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Breathing RGB LED Light
- Spring loaded 510 connection
- Bypass mode for all the mech lovers
- USB 1A charging
With a lovely 7ml juice capacity and some pretty amazing temperaturature control settings you’ll love this if form factor is important to you.
- $59.99 – Breazy